Product Marketing Lead
Did you know that videos rake in 6x the eyeballs than any other kind of outreach?
Well, at Kubric, we're redefining how businesses make videos, gifs & content of all kinds. The new era of creativity is with teams and data. And at Kubric we're creating the first of it's kind automation and collaboration stack around content - from design and development to deployment.
Do you love creativity, content & videos? Do you have a natural desire to de-complexify stuff? And do you live and breath products?
Well, if you do, we're looking high and low for a Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing and young team in San Francisco Bay Area. Work with us to shape the next generation of video & AR technology products for content teams.
What you get to do everyday
- Deeply understand the problems and the industry that you're tackling now; define and frame solutions and translate complex problems for prospective customers in a simple way.
- Work with Leadership team to develop product strategy and the go-to-market vision for your products, leading to creation of the "voice" of the company
- Create a storytelling framework around product communication and figure out how to embed a strong narrative in the product content.
- Generate high quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates and channel partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases / customer stories, and more though regular content-led programs
- Communicate product roadmap and product launches to customers and prospects
- Develop a customer education program to help educate the industry about trends and insights, easing them into adopting smarter, AI based creative apps.
- Launch a Partnership and Early adopter program using which you can test and iterate new product hypothesis.
- Build and execute upsell and cross-sell campaigns to targeted customers from the bottom up (identify goals, risks, audience, messaging, and tactics)
- Constantly evaluate if your output through quantitative and qualitative measures. Define clear success goals and have a mindset to hunt it down
- Engage directly with the creative community at industry events and in online forums
And what you bring to the role
- You have 2-4 years of product marketing, technical marketing, professional services, and / or sales engineering experience in a high tech, software company - ideally focused on creatives or content oriented products.
- You lead with empathy for customers and have a knack for listening in customer conversations. Previous experience conducting customer discovery programs is preferred but not a requirement.
- You bring content centricity to the team. You're building a solution for content & creative teams, after all.
- You're comfortable understanding technical nuances and have a desire to gain domain expertise in your areas of ownership. Knowledge of creative & content-tech ecosystem is a plus.
- You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment. Aside from individual responsibilities, you are a great teammate who continually finds ways to make our teams better.
- You have an iterative, methodical, statistical & inventive approach to product marketing
- You love to understand market problems and find unique ways to drive growth
- You have an idea / prior experience using customer and competitive research to influence product roadmap and drive effective messaging
- You love meeting new people & getting to know new cultures, and are willing to work around the globe
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet all of the requirements listed above.
A little about us
Kubric is an Accel Partners & Lightspeed Ventures portfolio company. We're HQ-ed out of Palo Alto, US & Bengaluru, India. Your peers are a world-class team from diverse backgrounds, each with a track record of persistence, success & ownership. We come to work every day knowing we're working on a game-changing solution to a difficult problem.