About The Role
Did you know that videos rake in 6x the eyeballs than any other kind of outreach?
Well, at Kubric, we're redefining how businesses make videos, gifs & content of all kinds. The new era of creativity is with teams & data and Kubric is creating the automation & collaboration stack around content design, development, and deployment.
Do you love creativity, content & video? Do you have a track record of building new products?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our fast-growing and young team in Bangalore to create a new enterprise grade platform for content & creatives. Work with us to shape the next generation of video & AR products for global retailers and digital first brands.
What you get to do everyday
- Deeply understand the problems that you're tackling through research and regular interaction with customers and our operations teams; define and frame those problems for the team.
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders - sales, marketing, services and engineering.
- Create, manage, ruthlessly prioritize & communicate your roadmap.
- Drive execution for your roadmap from inception to launch to iteration - clarifying scope, removing bottlenecks, and anticipating, calling out & mitigating risks.
- Manage the execution process - prioritize work, run daily standups and ensure that the team remains focused on the most impactful projects.
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures. Define clear success goals and have a mindset to hunt it down.
You will also help ensure that a platform-oriented architecture is always being built out even while apps are delivered.
And what you bring to the role
- Empathy for customers and knack for listening in customer conversations. Previous experience conducting customer discovery programs is preferred but not a requirement.
- Design centricity. You're building a solution for creative teams, after all.
- Comfort understanding technical nuances and the desire to gain domain expertise in your areas of ownership. Knowledge of creative & content-tech ecosystem is a plus.
- Good, clear and concise communication.
- Experience building and delivering successful products for enterprise customers.
- An iterative, methodical, & inventive approach to product building
- Good understanding & use of street statistics
- A bachelor's degree in engineering/computer science with at least 2-3 years experience as a technical or a platform product manager. Previous experience as a software engineer preferred but not a requirement.
- Willingness to work around the globe
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet all of the requirements listed above.
Who are we?
- Kubric is an Accel Partners & Lightspeed Ventures portfolio company.
- We're HQ-ed out of Palo Alto, US & Bengaluru, India
- Our Bengaluru team works out of a great WeWork space in Koramangala.
- Your peers are a world-class team from diverse backgrounds, each with a track record of persistence, success & ownership. We come to work every day knowing we're working on a game-changing solution to a difficult problem.
- We have a product advisory board of some of the finests product brains in the world
- Shamik Sharma - ex-CPO @Myntra / Lytro / StumbleUpon
- Neeraj Arora - ex-CBO @Whatsapp
- Anand Chandrasekaran - ex-CPO Airtel / Snapdeal / FB