Lead Test Engineer (SDET)
Kubric, is reimagining how business leverage content. We are building an end-end automation stack around content design, development, changes and deployment.
We are looking for a Test Engineer who will architect and implement high-level functional and integration tests, and build testing infrastructure on which developers can build feature and unit tests. You should be able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests which are reusable.
If you have a passion for writing automated tests, and working with talented people to build great software, this is the opportunity for you to make key contributions within a high-profile team
- Familiarity with modern frameworks & tools for automated API testing like Tavern or pytest
- 3-4 years of experience programmatically testing cloud infrastructure and related products, measuring test coverage, developing the best automation, driving testability and diagnosing ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas.
- Work closely with developers to understand the internals of the system / infrastructure
- Exposure to load testing frameworks like JMeter, Locust etc
- Have excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Experience in one of the programming language - python / java / go
- Write codes/scripts and automated tests that are maintainable and reusable.